CryoFacial is a cryogenic treatment, in which a controlled beam of vaporized liquid nitrogen is used to freeze the skin of the face, scalp and decollete area.
How does CryoFacial work?
CryoFacial is a non invasive and pain free treatment. It only takes 10 minutes and can be done with full make up on.The skin of the face, scalp and decollete area is rapidly cooled using a beam of cooled vaporized nitrogen that reaches the temperature as low as -130C. Vasoconstriction occurs in response to cold, when the blood vessels tighten and become smaller in order to reduce the circulation in the area, causing pore sizes to be decreased. After the treatment vasodilation occurs causing more oxygen and nutrients to be carried to the muscles and the skin of the face, scalp and decollete area, increasing collagen production which tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles, resulting in younger looking skin. There is no post treatment down time or after effects.
Other benefits of CryoFacial:
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
- Reduced inflammation and puffiness of the skin.
- Faster recovery after plastic surgery.
- Improved skin texture and tone.
- Lightening scars left from acne.
- Increased skin radiance.
- During scalp treatment hair growth is stimulated caused by increased blood flow.
- Brightening of dark spots.