One of the key benefits of using cryotherapy is healthier skin. Cryotherapy is the latest technique to deliver cold therapy that has been used for centuries. Client enters into a chamber where the temperature drops to sub zero and body rushes blood to major organs. After leaving the chamber the oxygenated , nutrient rich blood rushes back to your skin and muscles.
Whole Body Cryotherapy for skin rejuvenation may seem like an unconventional type of all natural treatment. However, this safe non-invasive therapy method boosts the immune system in numerous ways, hence stimulating all the body functions to perform better. This, in turn, helps achieve a smoother, healthier, and younger-looking skin. Below is a list of 6 skin rejuvenation benefits from cryotherapy that might surprise you:
1. Clear Skin: As fresh oxygenated blood rushes to skin, it supplies nutrients that leaves looking completely fresh and blemishes free.
2. Less Toxins: Cryo session helps in flushing up toxins from our body and facilitates healthier looking skin.
3. Improved Collagen Production: Cryotherapy an increased production of collagen, resulting in smoother, tighter, more even skin tone. This, in turn, reduces visible signs of aging.
4. Less Wrinkles: Due to enhanced collagen production, the wrinkles in your skin declines.
5. Cellulite Reduction: As Cryotherapy boosts metabolism, it helps reduce fat deposits. Improvements in skin elasticity and a decreases appearance of cellulite will then follow.
6. Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema Relief: Cryotherapy fights the underlying causes of the disease and its development by regulating and normalizing growth of skin cells.
If you have never tried cryotherapy before, scheduling our first session is simple. We offer the first session for only $25. Contact us for more information at email@example.com or 713-568-4801.